You won’t be able to resist this delicious corned beef dish.
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic (9 g), peeled and finely chopped
- 4 green onions (20 g), sliced (white and green parts separated)
- 3/4 lb (340 g) of cauliflower florets, processed into rice-like pieces
- 3/4 lb (340 g) of corned beef, cut into chunks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick pan and fry the garlic until softened. Add the white parts of the sliced salad onions and cook for a few seconds before adding the riced cauliflower. Continue to cook over medium heat until the cauliflower has cooked through.
- Add the diced corned beef and gently fold through the mixture, cooking until the corned beef has warmed through. Taste the mixture and adjust the seasoning with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Garnish the dish with the remaining sliced green onions and serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 307
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 16 g