This low-carb spread tastes like a million bucks.
- 1 3/4 cup (210 g) almond flour
- 1/2 cup (56 g) coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon (6 g) ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (3 g) ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 cup (48 g) erythritol
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ghee
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) coconut oil, melted (reserved for later use)
- Preheat oven to 325 F (160 C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the coconut oil and mix well to form a dough.
- Divide the dough into small even pieces. Flatten the pieces on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly browned on the top but still soft to the touch.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly.
- Grab your high-speed blender and add about half of the melted coconut oil to the blender. Toss all of the cookies on top, and then add the remaining oil on top.
- Blend on medium-high speed until the mixture forms a butter – a cookie butter!
- Pour the butter into a glass container and store in the fridge for up to 10 days (just bring to room temperature before serving).
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
- Calories: 302
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 31 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g