You can eat these gummies by themselves to get extra gelatin into your diet or chop these up into small pieces and add them to cold drinks like a Coconut Iced Tea Latte to make an Asian-style bubble or boba tea.
- Place the black tea, coconut milk and stevia into a small pot on the stove.
- Heat on medium heat until the liquid starts to simmer.
- Stir in the gelatin powder (adding a small amount at a time) until it’s all dissolved.
- Use a strainer to strain the liquid to remove any lumps that might have formed.
- Pour into silicone molds (ice cube trays work well) and refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 0 g
- Serving Size: 2 gummies
- Calories: 28
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 4 g