- Mix the eggs, coconut flour, coconut milk, vanilla, baking soda, and stevia. Mix well.
- To cook these pancakes, you can use a griddle or a frying pan. Put the coconut oil into the pan to grease it and put the pan on low heat.
- Ladle some of the batter into the pan (to form a 3-inch diameter circle). The pancake should be thick so don’t try to make the batter spread out. If you’re using a large enough frying pan, you can cook 3 or 4 pancakes at the same time.
- Cook for 2 minutes and then flip. Continue cooking and flipping until both sides are brown.
- The pancakes are a bit dry by themselves, so enjoy them with some ghee or some berries.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 337
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 30 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 9 g