These tasty coconut cookies are perfect for snacking or sharing.
For the Keto macaroons:
- 1.5 cups (120 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 Tablespoons erythritol + additional stevia, to taste
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
For the drizzle:
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg whites, erythritol, stevia, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined.
- Add in the shredded coconut to the bowl and mix into the egg mixture.
- Shape into balls and place on parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until slightly golden on top.
- Let cool.
- Melt the dark chocolate with the coconut oil. Drizzle on top of the macaroons. Store in fridge to let the chocolate set.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 93
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g