Coconut cream and coconut milk give this delicious pie the right amount of coconut.
For the base
- 1 cup (120 g) of almond flour
- 1/4 cup (28 g) of flaxmeal
- 1/4 cup (28 g) of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of water
For the filling
To make the base:
- Preheat the oven to 355°F (180°C).
- Mix together all the base ingredients to form a dough. Press the dough into a greased pie pan.
- Bake for 10-12 min until slightly browned. Remove and allow to cool.
To make the filling:
- Dissolve the gelatin in the hot water and set aside to keep warm while you prepare the rest of the filling.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut cream, coconut milk, and sweetener until free from lumps.
- Add the gelatin mixture then stir well to combine. Immediately pour the filling into the cooled pie pan. Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 186
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 16 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 4 g