With just one bowl and a handful of ingredients, you can whip up this Keto Chocolate Chip Snack Cake Recipe in minutes to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 3/4 cup (90 g) almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons (24 g) granulated erythritol
- 2 Tablespoons (20 g) 100% dark chocolate chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) baking powder
- 1 medium egg, lightly whisked
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) coconut oil, melted and cooled (plus additional to grease ramekin)
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C). Grease a ramekin with coconut oil and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine all of the ingredients until smooth. Pour the batter into the prepared ramekin.
- Place the ramekin in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until cooked through and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. (Check the cake after 15 minutes and cover with aluminum foil for the remaining cooking time if the top of the loaf is browning too quickly.)
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before removing the cake from the ramekin. Let cool completely before serving.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 298
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 23 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 12 g