- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, ghee, eggs, erythritol, and vanilla extract together in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate cubes.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners or grease well.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan (to around 3/4 full) and level out with a spoon.
- Bake for 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when you insert it into a muffin.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 277
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 8 g