Enjoy your favorite Asian takeout meal but without all of the added sugar and other iffy ingredients when you make my Keto Chili Basil Beef Noodle Stir-Fry recipe.
- 1 (7 oz or 200 g) package of shirataki noodles
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) sesame oil, to cook with
- 1/2 lb (225 g) steak, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 small red bell pepper (4 oz or 100 g), thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium onion (2 oz or 55 g), thinly sliced
- 1 medium red chili pepper (1/2 oz or 14 g), sliced
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) oyster sauce (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1/2 g) pepper
- 1 cup (32 g) fresh basil leaves
- Drain and rinse the shirataki noodles. Set aside until ready to use.
- Add the sesame oil to a wok or large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the sliced steak and garlic to the wok and stir-fry until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Remove the steak from the wok and set aside.
- Add the bell pepper, onion, and chili peppers to the wok and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add the tamari sauce or coconut aminos, fish sauce, optional oyster sauce, salt and pepper to the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Return the beef to the wok along with the fresh basil and shirataki noodles and continue to stir-fry until the noodles are heated through.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 428
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 34 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 22 g