A savory perfectly portioned breakfast delight!
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Add coconut oil to a frying pan and brown the diced bacon and chicken.
- Fill a large mixing bowl with the bacon, chicken, carrots, and thyme and season with some salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and coconut cream together. Combine with the chicken and bacon mixture. Pour into 1 muffin tray.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 9 g