Mexican without the carbs? Yes, please! This tasty bowl is sure to be a new favorite.
For the chicken –
- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) salt
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil, to cook with
For the bowl –
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cilantro lime cauliflower rice
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped for garnish
- 2 handfuls of kale
- 1 lime, cut into wedges for serving with
For the chili mayo –
- Toss the chicken strips, onion, and bell pepper in the spice mix (cumin, paprika, chili flakes, garlic powder, salt).
- Add 1 Tablespoon olive oil to a frying pan and saute the chicken mix until the chicken is cooked and the onions and bell peppers are softened.
- Put together the bowl by placing the kale at the bottom of the bowl and top with the cauliflower rice, chicken, avocado, tomato. Garnish with cilantro and 2 tablespoons of chili mayo. Serve with lime wedges, and sprinkle additional spices on top if desired.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 560
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 48 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 26 g