These delicious low carb enchiladas will make you forget about tortillas.
- 2 chicken breasts, diced small
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 cup (240 ml) of coconut cream
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1/2 400g-can of tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of coconut oil, to cook with
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon (1 g) of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Slice the eggplant into long thin slices. Salt well and press paper towels on top to soak up excess water.
- Mix the coconut cream with the tomato sauce.
- In a frying pan, add coconut oil and fry the chicken, onions, bell peppers, garlic, cumin powder, chili powder, and dried oregano. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour in 1/2 of the coconut cream tomato sauce.
- Spoon the chicken mixture on top of the eggplant slices and roll up the slices.
- Lay the rolls flat on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Heat the other 1/2 of the coconut cream tomato sauce and serve with the enchiladas.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 10 g.
- Calories: 494
- Sugar: 7 g
- Fat: 36 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 26 g