A vibrant, flavorful and light casserole.
- 4 chicken breasts, diced
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) avocado oil, to cook with
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 cup (240 ml) bone broth (or beef broth)
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 F (160 C).
- Add avocado oil to a hot frying pan and brown the chicken cubes.
- Add in the garlic, tamari sauce, bone broth and bring to a boil. Pour into a baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
- Then add in the diced pepper, zucchini, tomato, and onion and bake for 10 minutes.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, if needed.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 344
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 21 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 32 g