Keto-friendly Bulgogi is a must do.
- 3 Tablespoons of avocado oil (45 ml), to cook with
- 1 chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5 ml) of sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced or finely diced
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) of sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Salt, to taste
- Add avocado oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and onion to the skillet and saute until the chicken is cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the tamari sauce or coconut aminos, sesame oil, and garlic to the skillet and saute for about 1 minute. Season with salt, to taste.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 474
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 38 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 25 g