- Preheat oven to 280 F (140 C).
- Mix the ground chia and water together. Set aside.
- Blend the nuts in a food processor until coarse, but not a powder. Combine the nuts, seeds, coconut, and sweetener in a bowl. Stir in the chia egg and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a dish lined with parchment paper and press down firmly. Place in the oven for 1 hour 10 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Turn the oven up to 320°F (160°C) and slice into 6 bars. Bake for another 5 minutes until golden.
- Remove and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 116
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g