Crispy, cheesy, kale goodness without the dairy makes the perfect snack.
- Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
- Place the kale into a large bowl and drizzle the oil over it. Toss to coat.
- Spread out kale on a large baking tray and place in the oven.
- Cook for no longer than 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and scatter over the nutritional yeast.
- Season with paprika and black pepper. Serve immediately.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 95
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g