Keto breakfast ‘burritos’ for on-the-go breakfasts.
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 slice of bacon, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced small
- 1/2 shallot (or small onion), peeled and sliced
- 6 medium eggs
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 small tomato, diced small
- 4 slices of deli ham
- 4 slices of deli roast beef
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Small handful chopped cilantro, plus extra to garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the diced bacon in a frying pan with a dash of olive oil until crispy. Set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and almond milk together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Wipe the frying pan clean and add the olive oil. Scramble the eggs in the pan on medium heat until scrambled to your liking. Add in the bacon, tomatoes, pepper, shallot, and half the chopped cilantro. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Use the deli meat slices as “wraps”. Place an avocado slice and some of the scrambled eggs mixtures on each deli meat slice and carefully wrap up. Garnish with leftover chopped cilantro.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 295
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 22 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 21 g