- 2 zucchinis (240 g), sliced lengthwise into strips
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon (1 g) of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (1 g) of Italian seasoning
- salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of balsamic vinegar
- Take a griddle pan and place it over medium-low heat. Brush the pan with oil and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, brush the zucchini slices with avocado oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Place the zucchini slices on the griddle pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Then brush the zucchini strips with vinegar and cook for another minute.
- Serve and enjoy!
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per-serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 76
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g