Making your own chicken nuggets is easier than you think and worth the effort.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (170 C).
- Add all the dry ingredients together into a large bowl. Mix well.
- Place the eggs into a separate bowl.
- Dip each chicken piece into the egg wash and then into the dry ingredients.
- Place the chicken nuggets onto a greased baking tray and bake for 30 minutes until cooked golden on the outside.
- Serve with Keto Ranch Dressing, Keto ketchup, or Keto BBQ sauce.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 259
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 16 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 21 g