Bacon, eggs, mushrooms and low carb? Not sure there is a better breakfast-on-the-go out there.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around the inside of each muffin cup.
- Pour the egg mixture into muffin cups (makes 12 muffins).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the middle of the muffins isn’t liquid-y anymore.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 191
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 7 g