Delicious, rich and a great way to start your keto-day!
- Heat one Tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and cook the diced bacon for 1 minute before adding the mushrooms. Cook the bacon and mushrooms until done to your liking. Remove the mixture from the pan and set aside to keep warm.
- Whisk the eggs and almond milk together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Wipe the pan clean and heat a second Tablespoon of olive oil. Pour half the whisked egg mixture into the pan and swirl the pan to evenly spread. Cook over moderate heat until the underside looked cooked (take a peak with a spatula).
- Turn the omelette, then spread out half the bacon mushroom mixture to one side of the omelette. Top with half the avocado slices and season the filling with salt and pepper, to taste. Garnish with chopped chives. Fold the omelette over and place on a plate.
- Repeat the process with the remaining Tablespoon of olive oil and the remaining elements to make a second omelette.
- Serve immediately.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 647
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 62 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 20 g