Rich, gooey and decadent lava cakes made with all Keto ingredients. Perfect straight out of the oven!
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C). Grease 2 small ramekins with coconut oil and set aside.
- Combine the ingredients in a small bowl and spoon an equal amount of batter into the prepared ramekins.
- Place the ramekins in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until slightly jiggly in the middle but set around the edges. Be sure to not overbake the cakes.
- Remove from the oven and place a small plate on top of each ramekin. Carefully flip each plate and ramekin to release the lava cake.
- Garnish with the optional fresh berries and powdered erythritol and serve immediately.
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 6 g