- 1 cup (240 ml) almond butter (or walnut butter)
- ¼ cup (60 ml) coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons (12 g) orange zest
- 1/3 cup (40 g) walnuts
- ¼ cup (20 g) unsweetened coconut flakes (or shredded coconut)
- Dash of cardamom
- 1 Tablespoon (6 g) cacao powder (optional)
- Stevia to taste
- 1/2 cup (40 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place all the ingredients except for the shredded coconut into a blender and blend well.
- Place in fridge or freezer to solidify a bit.
- Form small balls from the mixture.
- Roll the balls in the remaining ¼ cup shredded coconut.
- Place in fridge to set.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g