Enjoy Chinese classics like this amazing version of vegetable Chow Mein.
- 2 3-oz packs (170 g) of shirataki noodles
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of olive oil
- 3.5oz (99 g) of broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper (120 g), seeds removed and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves (6 g), peeled and crushed
- 1/2 thumb-size piece (3 g) of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 4 green onions (20 g), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 3/4 teaspoon (3 g) of erythritol
- Rinse the shirataki noodles well under cold, running water. Place into a pan of simmering water and set aside to gently warm through while you finish the stir-fry.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok over moderate heat and fry the broccoli until slightly softened. Add the pepper, garlic, and ginger. Fry for an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add the green onions and tamari to the wok and increase the heat toward the end until the sauce reduces and coats the vegetables. Sprinkle over the sweetener and mix well.
- Drain the shirataki noodles and serve the delicious vegetable over the noodles.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 168
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g