- Melt the coconut butter and the coconut milk in a saucepan on very low heat.
- Add in all the ingredients except for the dark chocolate into the saucepan.
- Mix well. Let the mixture cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Then form small balls from the mixture (approx. 15-20). Place the balls into the fridge to solidify for 2-3 hours.
- Melt the dark chocolate (in the microwave or on the stove).
- Dip each of the balls into the chocolate, and place the dipped balls onto parchment paper. Place back into the fridge.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Serving Size: 1 fat bomb
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 16 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g