- 3 jalapeno peppers, sliced in half and de-seeded
- 3 Tablespoons cashew cheese
- ½ cup pulled pork
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) avocado oil
- 3 Tablespoons spicy mayo
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro, finely diced for garnish
Ingredients for the spicy mayo sauce:
- 3 Tablespoons mayo
- ¼ jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Dash of lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and minced
- Slice the peppers in half lengthwise and carefully remove the seeds.
- Place the pepper halves on a cookie sheet lined with lightly greased parchment paper.
- Fill each pepper half with cashew cheese and season with a dash of salt.
- Top with pulled pork and bake them in the oven at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until the meat browns.
- In the meantime, finely mix all the mayo ingredients together.
- Let cool and then drizzle spicy mayo over each pepper and top with cilantro garnish.
- The cashew cheese can be very hot still so be careful when enjoying it.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs per serving: 4 g
- Calories: 167
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 4 g