- 2 chicken breasts (400 g), diced
- 2 heads of broccoli (900 g), broken into small florets
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 10 white button mushrooms, diced
- 12 slices of bacon, diced
- 2 chili peppers, de-seeded and diced (add more if you like it spicier)
- 2 cups of coconut cream (480 ml), to cover the dish
- 4 Tablespoons of coconut oil (60 ml), to cook chicken in
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Add the coconut oil to a frying pan and cook the diced bacon until it starts to get crispy. Then add the diced chicken breast and cook until browned. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add everything to a large baking pan and bake uncovered for 1 hour. Place the broccoli on the bottom of the pan to avoid them getting burned.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 7 g
- Calories: 513
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 44 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 20 g