- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Place the pecan halves in a single layer on some parchment paper and bake in oven for 7 minutes.
- Let the pecan halves cool for 10-20 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate (microwave on high for 2 minutes).
- Dip each pecan half in the melted dark chocolate with a fork and place back on the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle a small amount of the spice/salt of your choosing on top of the chocolate covered pecans.
- Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours to set.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Serving Size: 7 pieces
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g