- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Place all the bread ingredients into a mug and mix well.
- Place the mug into the microwave and microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Let the bread cool for a few minutes and then pop out of the mug and slice into 4 slices.
- Place the slices onto a baking tray and toast in the oven for 4 minutes.
- Enjoy with some additional ghee.
Nutritional data are estimates calculated based on 2 slice serving.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 27 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 6 g