- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 10–12 slices of prosciutto (or deli ham or turkey slices)
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the seed/stone, and score the avocado into large slices (approx. 4-6 slices per avocado half).
- Squeeze lime over the avocado slices.
- Lay each prosciutto slice flat on a plate and place each avocado slice on the prosciutto slice.
- Squeeze a bit more lime on the avocado slice and then roll it up.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 0 g
- Serving Size: 40 g
- Calories: 90
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 8 g