- 2 cups spinach (or kale)
- 10 almonds (raw)
- 2 brazil nuts
- 1 cup coconut milk (unsweetened – from refrigerated cartons
- not cans)
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Greens Powder
- 1 scoop Jarrow Formulas Whey Protein (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon potato starch (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon psyllium seeds (or psyllium husks) (optional)
- Place the spinach, almonds, brazil nuts, and coconut milk into the blender first.
- Blend until pureed.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 380
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 30 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 12 g