- 1 chicken breast (approx. 200g), diced into small pieces
- 1/4 onion, diced and cooked in coconut oil (optional)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (approx. 100g), diced into small pieces
- 1/2 zucchini or cucumber (approx. 50-70g), diced into small cubes
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin seeds (approx. 5g)
- 14 blueberries (approx. 35g)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) coconut cream
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- Coconut oil to cook with
- Lettuce leaves to serve with
- Cook the diced chicken in 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil until the chicken pieces are fully cooked.
- Place the cooked chicken pieces into a bowl and let cool for a few minutes.
- Add into the bowl the diced bell pepper, cucumber/zucchini, pumpkin seeds, blueberries, and optional cooked onion pieces.
- Mix in the coconut cream, curry powder, salt to taste, and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with lettuce leaves or enjoy by itself.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 385
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 30 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 23 g