- 4 zucchinis (480 g), grated
- 2 green onions (10 g), diced
- 2 Tablespoons of onion powder (14 g)
- 2 Tablespoons of garlic powder (20 g)
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano (2 g)
- 3/4 cup of coconut flour (84 g)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup of olive oil (60 ml)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Tomato salsa, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
- After grating or food processing the zucchini, squeeze out as much moisture as you can by wrapping it in muslin and squeezing as hard as you can. Squeeze until you have a dry pulp.
- Combine all the ingredients except the olive oil and tomato salsa. Form into 12 balls of approximately 1oz (30g) each. Then press into flat patties.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and carefully place the fritters into the hot oil. Once the bottom is golden and crispy turn them over and cook for a few more minutes until that side is also browned.
- Then, transfer the fritters to a greased baking tray and bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until fully cooked.
- Serve with a tomato salsa.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 5 g