Turmeric and cauliflower combine for a smooth and savory soup
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Chop up the cauliflower into florets.
- Add coconut oil to a large pot and sauté the onion, garlic, and cauliflower for 5 minutes until slightly browned.
- Add the bone broth to the pot and place the lid on the pot. Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Blend the ingredients until a smooth soup forms (you can use an immersion blender).
- Stir in the coconut cream, salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Drizzle with coconut cream on top.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 96
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g