- 3 Tablespoons of coconut oil (90 ml), to cook with
- 0.75 lb of turkey breasts (335 g), diced (or ground turkey)
- 4 slices of bacon (112 g), diced
- 1/2 medium onion (55 g), diced
- 3 spears of asparagus (45 g), chopped
- 1 cup of spinach (30 g), chopped
- 4 teaspoons of fresh thyme (4 g), chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, melt the coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add the turkey and bacon to the skillet and sauté until slightly browned about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the onion, asparagus, spinach and fresh thyme to the skillet. Sauté for an additional 10 minutes until the turkey and bacon are cooked through and the vegetables are soft.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 665
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 52 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 47 g