- Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C).
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a pan. Cook onions on low heat until soft and jammy. Mix in red wine vinegar and set aside.
- Season the turkey with salt and pepper. Divide into four large patties.
- Heat two tablespoons olive oil in a pan and grill the patties on both sides until golden. Place patties on a cooking sheet and bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- While the patties are baking, cook the bacon until crispy. Set aside.
- Serve the burgers on lettuce topped with the bacon and jammy onions. Garnish with chopped parsley.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 734
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 62 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 38 g