- Mix ingredients together to form a dough that can be rolled.
- Place the dough on small piece of parchment paper (so it can fit into the microwave), and use a roller to roll dough into a thin sheet (1 mm-thick – it has to be thin so that the microwave can dry it out quickly otherwise they have soggy centers).
- Cut into triangles (like chips) and place the flatted dough with the parchment paper into the microwave for 2 minutes. Check on the chips to make sure they’re not burning. Then cook in 1 minute segments until crispy.
- Alternatively, you can place in a preheated oven at 300 F (150 C) for around 10 minutes (check oven to make sure it doesn’t burn).
- Or, if you have a dehydrator, then dehydrate at a low temperature for a few hours.
- Season with salt and enjoy with some guacamole or Keto cauliflower dip.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 121
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 4 g