If you’re looking for a really flavorful Keto stir-fry sauce, then this recipe is what you’re looking for.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) coconut aminos or gluten-free tamari sauce
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) chicken broth or bone broth
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced (or 1 Tablespoon ginger powder)
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled minced (or 1 Tablespoon garlic powder)
- Stevia, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients together in a small bowl. Pour into an airtight jar and store in the fridge. Use in stir-fries and sautes. Use within 1 week.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 24
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g