This tasty keto stir-fried lemon chicken recipe is ready in less than half an hour.
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 2 green onions, diced (save some for garnish)
- 3 oz (84 g) of green beans, sliced diagonally to 1-inch length
- 3 mushrooms, sliced (choose your favorite mushrooms)
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) of avocado oil, to cook with
- Add avocado oil to a large frying pan or skillet.
- Saute on high heat the chicken with green beans, mushrooms, and green onions.
- Season with lemon juice, zest, minced ginger, and tamari sauce.
- Garnish with green onions.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 404
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 31 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 25 g