Serve these Keto meatballs to spice things up.
For the meatballs –
- 1 lb (450 g) ground pork
- 1 egg, whisked
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons basil leaves, diced
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil, to cook with
For the sauce –
- Mix all the meatball ingredients together and form 12 meatballs.
- Pan-fry the meatballs in the 1/4 cup olive oil until browned. Then add in the additional sauce ingredients (except for the basil leaves) and simmer for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve with spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 369
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 27 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 26 g