- 1/4 cup (60 ml) coconut oil, to cook with
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 lb or 225 g ground beef
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 2 chili peppers, diced
- 2 Tablespoons (12 g) cumin powder
- 1 Tablespoon (6 g) paprika
- 2 teaspoons (4 g) of chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) hot sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 cup (4 g) fresh cilantro, finely diced
- 8 eggs, whisked
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Add the coconut oil to a large frying pan and sauté the onion, bell peppers, ground beef, tomatoes, and chili peppers until the beef is browned. Add in the spices, hot sauce and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix with the whisked eggs and pour into a 9-inch by 9-inch (23-cm by 23-cm) square baking dish.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes until the eggs are soft but set.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 428
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 34 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 23 g