Spicy and packed with flavor, you will make these over and over again.
- 2 beef steaks (400 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) of cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 g) of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) of ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) of Chinese five spice seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- Sliced green onions, to serve
- Cut the beef steaks into large cubes and place into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle over the seasonings and salt. Drizzle over the olive oil and tamari. Use clean hands to mix the marinade into the beef cubes. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 45-50 minutes.
- If using wooden skewers, soak them for a little while in water, then drain. Thread the beef cubes compactly onto the 4 skewers.
- Heat a griddle pan or prepare the grill. Cook the skewers over high heat until the meat has browned and caramelized. Cook the meat to your liking.
- Serve immediately, garnished with a scattering of sliced green onions.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Serving Size: 2 skewers
- Calories: 664
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 56 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 34 g