This simple classic is a quick and delicious meal for any day of the week.
- Beat the eggs, dash of black pepper, and coconut cream together.
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan and add in the bacon or ham. Saute until browned on the outside. Then add in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Add zucchini noodles to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let cool for a few minutes. Then add in the egg and coconut cream mixture to the pan, stirring well so that the eggs don’t get scrambled.
- Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with parsley on top.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 438
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 41 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 13 g