We’ve keto-fied a classic cookie that’s great to share.
For the cookies –
- 1 1/2 cups (180 g) of almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons (14 g) of flaxmeal
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) of ghee
- 1/3-1/2 cup of erythritol
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 teaspoon (4 g) of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
For the cinnamon sugar –
- 2 Tablespoons of erythritol
- 1 Tablespoon (6 g) of cinnamon powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Mix all the cookie ingredients together in a bowl until a soft dough forms. Place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cinnamon sugar ingredients.
- Form small balls from the dough (use a Tablespoon scoop) and dip the top into the cinnamon sugar.
- Press into a round cookie and place onto a parchment paper lined baking tray. The cookies spread so make sure to leave enough room between the cookies.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes (the cinnamon burns quickly).
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 80
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g