An indulgent s’mores cake dessert that looks too good to be keto.
For one 16-oz mason jar
For the graham cracker crust –
For the chocolate cake layer –
- Make a keto chocolate mug cake, and chop into 1-inch cubes.
For the chocolate ganache –
For the marshmallow layer –
- 4 1-inch cube Keto marshmallows, cut into smaller cubes
- Food process the graham crackers, ghee, and salt until it forms a crumbly mixture. Place at the bottom of the jar.
- Add the chopped chocolate cake to the jar and press down.
- In a saucepan, heat up the coconut cream and melt the chocolate and add the erythritol. Let cool and then pour into the jar saving 1-2 Tablespoons for drizzling on top.
- Top with the small marshmallow cubes.
- Drizzle the rest of the chocolate ganache on top.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 208
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g