- 6 slices of bacon (6 oz or 168 g), diced
- 10 eggs, whisked
- 1 medium bell pepper (4 oz or 120 g), diced (optional)
- 1/4 medium onion (1 oz or 28 g), peeled and sliced (optional)
- 1 cup (150 g) leftover cooked meat (or 8 slices of ham, diced)
- 1 cup (80 g) leftover vegetables (or broccoli, chopped small)
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Dijon or yellow mustard
- 1 can (13.5 oz or 398 ml) of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon (1 g) Italian seasoning
- Salt, and pepper, to taste
- If desired, line the slow cooker with aluminum foil or a disposable liner to make clean up easier.
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan over medium-high heat until crispy. Remove the cooked bacon with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour into the slow cooker. Evenly sprinkle the cooked bacon over the top of the egg mixture.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours and on low for 6 to 7 hours and an internal temperature of 160 F (71 C).
- Carefully remove the egg bake from the slow cooker and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs per serving: 2 g
- Calories: 289
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 14 g