For the crockpot pork –
For the salsa and lettuce wraps –
- Mix the liquid smoke and sea salt together.
- Use a fork or knife to make some small holes or slits in the pork – this helps to get the flavor in.
- Rub the liquid smoke salt mixture into the meat.
- Place into your slow cooker or crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours until the meat is very tender.
- Make the salsa by mixing together the tomatoes, bell pepper, olive oil, and vinegar.
- Shred the pork and enjoy in lettuce wraps with a scoop of the salsa.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 394
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 28 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 32 g