A rich, hearty meal featuring tender beef.
- 1 lb (450 g) beef stew cubes
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) avocado oil, to cook with
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 cup (240 ml) bone broth (or beef broth)
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 F (160 C).
- Add avocado oil to a hot frying pan and brown the beef cubes.
- Add in the garlic, tamari sauce, bone broth and bring to a boil. Pour into a baking dish and cover completely with foil.
- Bake for 2 hours.
- Remove the foil and bake for 50 minutes. Then add in the diced pepper, zucchini, tomato, and onion and bake for 10 minutes. Season with additional salt and pepper, if needed.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 398
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 31 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 20 g