- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place 2 tablespoons of olive oil into a frying pan. Add in the onions, bell pepper, and sausage and cook until onions are translucent and the sausage meat is cooked.
- Add in the spinach and chopped basil. Cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Pour the sausage mixture into a 9 by 9 baking tray.
- Make 6 indentations in the mixture and crack an egg into each indentation.
- Bake the mixture (uncovered) until the egg whites are solid but the yolk is still runny. This takes around 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle crushed pork rinds, sliced almonds, and salt and pepper on top.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 620
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 51 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 32 g