This is one delicious salmon saute.
- 4 Tablespoons of avocado oil (60 ml), to cook with
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced or finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh ginger (12 g), minced or finely diced
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1 head of broccoli (1 lb), chopped small
- 4 filets of salmon, fresh or frozen (340 g), defrosted if frozen, diced
- 2 Tablespoons of gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos (30 ml), (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the avocado oil. Add the garlic and ginger to the skillet and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the eggs to the skillet and saute until almost cooked, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli to the skillet and saute until slightly softened, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the salmon and optional coconut aminos to the skillet and saute until the salmon is cooked through, about 2 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- (Optional) If your salmon has skin on it, then remove the skin and fry it in some avocado oil on high heat for 2-3 minutes until crispy. Place on some paper towels to soak up the excess oil and enjoy with the saute.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g.
- Calories: 676
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 48 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 51 g